Loading

Why Propane Gives Landscapers a Competitive Edge

Propane Suppliers in Michigan

Once the snow melts, more and more homeowners will be looking to improve the appearance of their yards through landscaping. If you are a landscaper, you owe it to yourself to explore the benefits of using propane. Not only can propane gas decrease your company’s fuel costs, but you will also save money on labor and make competitive bids.

Keep reading to learn more about how businesses benefit by making the switch to commercial propane.

For more information, our landscape propane suppliers at Altogas Inc. recommend you reach out to a propane supplier near you.

Spring is one of the busiest times for a landscaping contractor, which is why you should start thinking about making the switch to propane right away. A propane dealer like Altogas will be able to help you pick the right size propane tank for your company’s needs. There are many benefits to getting a propane service set up for your landscaping company, which are listed below.

Compete for “Green” Jobs

When you buy propane tanks, you are making an investment in your business and the future. As awareness about global warming increases, more and more of your customers may be concerned about their environmental impact. In fact, some bids may only be accessed by contractors who use alternative fuels like propane.

Being able to access “green” jobs not only increases your company’s profits, but can also establish your reputation in the community as someone who cares about the environment. This kind of reputation can attract other environmentally-conscious customers for years to come.

Prevent Fuel Loss

Propane is stored in a closed-loop fuel system, which means it is secure against spills and theft. The last thing you want as a business owner is to pay the expense of lost fuel, which is why propane gas tanks are such a great solution. A closed-loop fuel system also gives you peace of mind that you won’t have a propane spill.

Spend Less on Fuel

The cost of propane is considerably more stable than gasoline and other fuels because it is produced domestically. According to the National Propane Gas Association, approximately 90% of propane sold in the United States was produced domestically. The remaining 10% of propane is still produced in North America. The price of gasoline, on the other hand, fluctuates with the global market which can increase your business expenses.

Increase Employee Productivity

Propane tanks are kept on-site, which means your employees don’t have to travel to the nearest gas station to fuel up lawn mowers and other equipment needed for landscaping. Not only does this help save time, but it also increases employee productivity. A propane company will be able to offer you a range of propane tank sizes, from small propane tanks to underground propane tanks.

Altogas is a Michigan propane supplier dedicated to helping businesses just like yours thrive by making the switch to propane gas. If you are interested in our propane tanks for sale, feel free to call any of our Michigan locations in Alto, Benton Harbor, Charlotte, Edmore, and Zeeland.

Michigan’s Largest Locally
Owned Propane Company

Propane Gas Company